- User guarantees that User is authorized to make this order on their own behalf or on behalf of their company or client. User guarantees that in making this order User owns all trademarked and copy written materials such as logos, seals and other artwork and is permitted to use all such material and to place this order using all such materials. User hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold New Recognition and its affiliates and agents and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents contractors, counsel, successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, suits, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) of any kind asserted by or arising from any person or entity for or as a result of infringement or alleged infringement of any patents, copyrights, or trademarks, or misappropriation or misuse of any trade secrets or other confidential information relating to User’s order.
- User guarantees that User is not reselling New Recognition Products.
- User may not copy material herein for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
- User agrees that New Recognition may display User’s content including finished materials in online or offline marketing or collateral materials unless User specifically requests otherwise.
- Delays or failure of New Recognition in the performance of its required obligations shall be excused for events clearly beyond the control of the parties, provided that prompt notice of such event and of the anticipated delay is given and New Recognition is diligent in attempting to remove or cure such cause(s) and to mitigate the delay.
- Any errors not corrected in proofing are the responsibility of the customer. New Recognition is not obligated to remake any awards that retain errors present in any approved proof.
- The validity and interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey.
- New Recognition reserves the right to refuse service to any person for any reason.
[Rev. by LPP 3/30/16]